Julia package for the reconstruction of magnetic particle imaging (MPI) data
This project provides functions for the reconstruction of MPI data. The project is implemented in the programming language Julia and contains algorithms for
- Basic Reconstruction using a system matrix based approach
- Multi-Patch Reconstruction for data that has been acquired using a focus field sequence
- Multi-Contrast Reconstruction
- Matrix-Compression Techniques
Key features are
- Frequency filtering for memory efficient reconstruction. Only frequencies used during reconstructions are loaded into memory.
- Different solvers provided by the package RegularizedLeastSquares.jl
- High-level until low-level reconstruction providing maximum flexibility for the user
- Spectral leakage correction (implemented in MPIFiles.jl)
Start julia and open the package mode by entering
]. Then enter
This will install the packages
MPIReco.jl and all its dependencies. In particular this will install the core dependencies MPIFiles and RegularizedLeastSquares.
License / Terms of Usage
The source code of this project is licensed under the MIT license. This implies that you are free to use, share, and adapt it. However, please give appropriate credit by citing the project.
If you have problems using the software, find mistakes, or have general questions please use the issue tracker to contact us.